Thursday, July 9, 2009

Same thing every day

We are about to get M's second paycheck and I feel no closer to our goal than when we started two months ago. It is harder to save money than I thought. V is constantly needing something and food is bought by both M and I in two different states. I just want us up there. I would sleep on the couch with him! But that house is small and there really isn't any place for us. We need at least $1,500 for an apartment or house to rent and then we need another $2,000 for a u-hal and all those expences for the trip. So we have at least two more months of saving up, if we can save more than $600 each pay check wich it doesn't look like it with all things we are buying.

Ok that is all for my rantings I just had to get it off my chest. Tomorrow we leave for Island Park, ID and I am looking forward to seeing family. Lots to do and see. I need to work on the packing of the trip. I just know I'm going to forget a few things.

V likes to clap now. It is so cute. But he has a runny nose and I feel bad for him. He likes to be outside but it gets him frustrated because I won't let him down on the ground because he can't walk yet. I don't like his hands and legs to get all cut up from the rocks, which he also likes to eat!

I haven't seen M since May and he posted some resent pictures of himself so that I could see. He has grown a fu man chu, or how ever you spell that rediculous word, and he has lost some weight so I think he looks incredibly handsome. But a part of me worries that I will act differently around him because he looks different from the last time I saw him. He thinks HE is way out of MY league, but I feel that I am way out of HIS leaugue. So maybe we are just perfect for eachother. I miss him so much. I want more than anything to be with him.

Ok so I don't just sit here all day pining for what I can't have at the moment. I do have packing and laundry and lunch to do.

No comments: