Thursday, July 23, 2009

Elephant sounds

OH boy have I been lax on putting anything up. We have been trying to get the money we need to get up to Minot. It is going to take everything we manage to save and help from both of our parents. There is some bad news in all of this. I went to apply for a credit card and they said no because I don't have enough credit. Oh well guess that won't be helping us. And then I got a letter from the DMV about M's car not being insured. What ever it has been since April. So that is a sore spot. However in all of this M has been finding out about a job with the Air Force base there that would be more income which I give a HUGE thumbs up.

My sister K is going to be in town this weekend so V will be getting his 5th hair cut over the course of 11 months! Thats right only a few weeks left until his first birthday.I look forward to it. And yet it may be bittersweet without his daddy there.

I have learned over the last two days that if I do my errands in town before V's nap he usually falls asleep in the car on the way home and has a nice long nap. He also is starting to get cranky when he is hungry. So that is new.

He can make the noise of an elephant. Except that he is trying to make the noise of a car or tractor.

I'm so glad he keeps me laughing. It is truely a bright spot in my day. Now if I could just find my own personal back rubber. Then I wouldn't get headaches and feel cranky.

Did I mention that I can't wait to see my sister? Cause I can't.

Oh grandma and I took V to the outdoor pool and he loved it. There was a child there that had a floaty thing and V couldn't take his eyes off of it. So when we were done we went to Wal-Mart and got him a panda floaty thing. Now on Saturday we will be able to test it out at a pool party/dinner for the 24th of July celebration. It should be fun.

No comments: