Wednesday, July 1, 2009

one of those kids.

Out at my parents house again. We went into town to help run arrends? While we were in a craft and antique store V grabbed a bowl and I tried to grab it but it fell to the floor shattering into a ton of pieces. After it was all picked up we offered to pay for it and the price tag said... drum roll please... $50.00. I couldn't believe it. I was so embarassed. All I could do was stand there and look at the mess on the floor. So now I know my child is "one of those kids." I thought he would be so well behaved. He isn't. In church he is the kid that tries to escape and makes noise and yells.

2 comments:

sweetpea#1 said...

Wow, that reaaly stinks but I do understand because Grace usually has me in tears by the end of the first talk every Sunday.

Tiffany said...

I'm sorry!