Monday, July 6, 2009

cranky and tired

I don't like that when I am tired and V is cranky that I lose my patience with him and get very angry. Ok not a lot angry just put him to bed already and don't deal with his antics and being funny in any way shape or form. It doesn't help that right now I'm missing M like crazy and so I am not the happiest person out there.

Ok so here's the thing. My family is having a reunion on my mom's side and I said that I'm not comming. Well my sister called to talk to me today about it and now I'm thinking that maybe I should go. It is in Island Park, ID. Everybody wants me to come but I'm thinking that its too late now.The reunion is this weekend. Everything has been planned. I don't know what to do and I hate that feeling. Like I said I'm not the happiest person anyway. If I suddenly change my mind, I have a strong feeling that it will stress my mom out to end and I try to avoid that at all costs. I just want to get a good nights sleep and not get woken up before 8 by V. That is all I'm asking. Is it possible?... I don't think so. This is where the missing M comes in. I need a hug.

On a better note... Here are some things that V has been up to.
At church he saw another little boy clapping his hands so now he can too.
His cousins where here and now he can make sounds that his older cousin was making.
He thinks he can go anywhere outside on his hands and knees in shorts!
Oh no he can't!
And he likes to sit on the rocking horse and other little rider that his cousin pulled out of the toy box!!!

I've decided that sleep right now is the way to go.

2 comments:

michele said...

You should just go!It's never too late. I wish we were able to go. Come on-it's family-everyone will love to see you! Who knows when the next time they'll get together again. Love,Michele

millie said...

Oh yeah by the way I decided to come.