Monday, October 5, 2009

Two weeks

Life in the Harper house for the last two weeks!
So about two days after we got the internet connected I took our computer tower in to be cleaned of all viruses. I was unplugging everything when I came upon the last cord. I pulled and tugged and wiggled and tugged but it just wasn't comming out. So I pulled harder. Why wouldn't it come out?

Because it unscrews!

Well I completely bent the plate in the back. The guys at the store kind of make fun of me for it. And then I wait for them to call to tell me what they have done to it and how long until I can pick the computer back up.

8 days!!!!!

That is how long it took them to finally call and tell me that they had cleaned it up and replace the video card that I bent out of shape and past all workability.

So I go to the bank to make sure that there is enough money in there to cover the cost. There isn't!!!!

We have to wait until Payday to pick it up. So instead of it being gone for a week it is gone for two weeks because payday was a whole nother week away.

In the mean time M comes down with a cold. Runny nose, sore throught, coughing. Poor M I'm helping him feel better when he isn't at work.

V has this wonderful habit of throwing his covers off when he sleeps. Well the temprature is cooling off because it is fall. We stack those blankets on him while he sleeps. Hopefully that will keep him from waking up in the night cold.

I get called to Relief Society choirister. wheew at least it wasn't primary. I think 6 years of various primary callings is enough.

Friday: V breaks my phone of 2 months in half! Payday!!!!!!!! Get the check, less than what I was expecting. So we cash it go pay for the computer and head over to the Verizon store. Luckily I get a free phone that has a cracked face, but its free.

Next grocery shopping. Can't forget to pay rent. Ok now we need to take the remaining money and make sure that Mike can get gas, I need gas, V has a car seat waiting that is a donation for $25. Well that leaves $40 for the rest of the next two weeks. Have to save that so I can buy Milk for V. I think we POOR.


Now this morning! V can climb up onto the kitchen chair. When did he learn to do that? Oh and he pulled his high chair out from where it is stored out of the way and tries to climb up it while is is still folded up. hahahahaha silly kid.

Words he now says: Apple, juce, hi, bum ba (bottle)

I can't wait for him to get a little older so I stop pulling my hair out with him.

OH he loves to ride in his wagon.

This week the weather isn't supposed to get up past 45 degrees. Possible snow fall tomorrow. What kind of Fall is this? Oh well I don't mind the rain. It definately does it more here than in the Nevada desert.

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

Sounds like things have been crazy busy for you guys! Glad you were able to get a new phone & get your computer back! The weather here has been COLD too! It's been in the low-mid 50's. And Millie, you'll never stop pulling your hair out with kids. ;) Caylee is 3 and I'm still pulling hair sometimes!