Wednesday, October 14, 2009

sad things.

I was planning on giving everyone an update for our little family... But instead I want to express my feelings about things that have been happening to my friends and family.

First to my cousin and her little girl who was diagnosed with diabetes (and I know I spelled that wrong). I can't imagine how upsetting and scary that must of been. But I am so glad that she has all kinds of family close by for support. You even have family far away who is thinking about you and praying for Caylee. We love you guys.

Second of all. One of my closest friends just lost her little sister to lukemia. I feel horrible. I feel that she needs me. She was there for me when I was terrified that I was pregnant and didn't know what to do. She helped get us enough food when we needed it and was there when I had worries and concerns. A truely awsome friend. Now she needs me and I am so far away and have no way to get to her. This is soo different from the "aww I'm so sorry for your loss. Tell me if there is anything I can do" kind of sympothy. This is the "Your my friend and I'm hopping on the next plane to be there for you" kind of sympothy. And I don't have the means to get there. So anyone out there reading this who knows them please be what I am unable to be for her right now. Give her a hug, take care of things she needs without her asking for it. Let her grieve.

How hard to lose a sister. So call your sisters and tell them you love them.
I'm thinking of you Jess and Family.

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

Thank you SO much for thinking of us, Millie! :) We are so blessed to have such wonderful family & friends who care about us so much. Caylee seems to be doing pretty well with everything. The finger pokes & insulin shots are still a struggle at times, but she will eventually get used to everything. She's still too young to understand why these things have to be done. The good news, is that we might get to go home today! You're so sweet for thinking so much about others. Miss you!