Monday, October 26, 2009

Jam

V is a very silly boy. This morning we had cream of wheat and toast for breakfast. V loves toast. But this time around he was licking the jam off of daddy's toast. He has a jam mustach.

Saturday was our bi-ward Halloween party. V went as a farmer/scarecrow he wore a wrangler plaid shirt and striped overalls with my palm hat. Big rimmed and too big for his head. He was so cute. Well all he wanted to do was run around and take all the other kids trick-or-treat buckets. He loves buckets. Every day he has to bring me the mop buckets. He also puts various things in them.

The other thing that he loved at the party was the pumpkins that people had decorated. So now he can sort of say pumpkin. Although his favorite word for now is appo. Apple. We had to go look at them several times.

All the leaves have fallen off the trees here. And yet it is still green. I think the wierdest thing is that even though it freezes at night there is no frost on the windows in the morning. What is up with that?

M was able to get new headlights for his car. Now they don't bounce around when he drives and they don't point directly at the ground. He can see when he drives at night.

I have been staying busy cleaning and baking the things I love. Brownies, cupcakes for the party, breadsticks. YUMMY! On pay day I have plans to get some vanilla ice cream and making brownies so that we can enjoy brownies with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream. I have plans to make waffles for dinner tonight, I have to go to the store today for animal chow, maybe I will get strawberries and whipcream. Ooohhhh that sounds sooooooo good.

No comments: