Thursday, June 25, 2009

Things I Missed

I woke up this morning at 8:30 and in a hurry. Transformers started at 12:30 and I had things that needed to get done. Get V out of bed and he wanted on the floor not to cuddle up with me, dissapointing, oh well I have shirts that need washed anyway. I was going to grab the blueberries out of the freezer to make blueberry muffins but space it. Bring V into the living room and make a call to my mom to see if she would like to go with me to the movie. Then call Dad to see if he wants to come too. Almost 9 so I call M before he heads to work. He saw the movie last night and I'm trying to get info out of him, it doesn't work. V is now in the washroom eating who knows what. It's breakfast time. That is when I realize I forgot to get the blueberries out, oh well guess its cold cereal again! But to add something healthy V gets to eat an apricot. Now he's getting grumpy maybe a little seasame street will work. It doesn't. Time for a bottle and lay in the crib for a while.

Fastforward to the theater. I get there ahead of my parents and save seats. Let me just say that I think that this sequal was fantabulous. So we get out of the movie after three or something. I have to give my mom a ride home because dad didn't end up comming in. We sit in road contruction for about 10 minutes. And then I get on facebok. One of my friends has said something about Farrah Faucet sp? and Michael Jackson. What is she talking about? So I look it up. They died?????? Shocking. I'm not sad I never knew them, but they are big names. I've been hearing MJs name since I can remember! But now who am I going to make fun of every once and a while for doing strange things? Oh well. Their poor families.

And so these are the things that I missed because I am a scatterbrained mom who doesn't watch the news and goes to movies in the middle of the day to save two bucks.

1 comment:

sweetpea#1 said...

I should go to see that movie but it would require getting out of the house. I am kind of exhausted all the time lately and don't exactly want to go too many places these days. I love knowing what is going on with you! In case you haven't seen my blog, it is at http://naebear1982.blogspot.com/