Tuesday, June 23, 2009

THE FAMILY

For a rare day V is sleeping in. I am truly greatful for that. Once he wakes up, it is a constant chasing around the house. We are staying with my in-laws and their house is not baby proofed. So in the midst of all I do I have a constant eye on if he is in the Macaw's bird tray or pulling dvds off the shelf or going into the bathroom.

I can't wait till we get into our own place again. You see I like to cook and I love to cook breakfast, but all my cookbooks are in a box in storage so I can't wait to get back to making all those good things that I make each morning. This morning I decided to make German Pancakes and I had to get the recipe from my mother last night. But now they are done and taste so good I am glad that I did.

M is working at a tires plus in Minot ND. He has an advantage because he was in the Air Force for four years. He worked on ground vehicles. He is a good man and a wonderful husband.

V loves all animals. He has a kitten named Adolf and they play so well together. Last night in the bath, that his grandma gave him, he played in the tub as long as his kitten was watching. As soon as Adolf left he was done with his bath. And when he is done in the tub he stands up and refuses to sit back down. In fact it is a fight to finish washing him up if he is done. The other animals he loves include the Macaw Charles who he wants to touch soooo bad. But Charles is not a super friendly bird so Vernon has to get a little older before he can touch the bird. He also sits on the floor by the cage and just watches him. He says "cow" so we spend much time watching the cows out here eat. He also likes the big draft horses and the regular horses. V will touch their noses and giggle. V also likes to sit on them and then sort of jump off. He gets so excited when he sees them. He has only met one dog that he didn't like and that dog licked his face and scared him for some reason.

V gets ever closer to walking and I am so afraid that M will miss his first steps. He has woken up so now it is beakfast time.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Can't wait to see more updates of your precious family. Love you!