Saturday, June 27, 2009

Good news

I've been waiting for things to happen so I could share them, but like a tipical saturday it has been relaxed and sort of boring. I told a friend on the phone today that I am driven by my stomach. So in true following of this, I ran to my parents house for lunch. To my dismay lunch was already over and there were no leftovers in fridge. What did they eat??? Time to improvise... Ah they had bisquits for breakfast and there is one left. Ok what else that wasn't filling. I see yogurt. Perfect. So maybe I should come with a WARNING: IF I AM AT YOUR HOUSE I MAY BE HOPING TO BE FED! DO NOT FEED THE MOUCH!!! That sounds about right.

There is a big part of me that hopes I keep plenty of food stocked in the house in Minot so that I don't have to worry about what we are going to eat.

V went with grandpa to check the water for the field that is being irrigated and was watching the cows saying"mooo co-ow" for whatever reason he has picked up on that and is one of his favorite things to say.

When he woke up from his nap this morning he was more interested in playing with me while still in the crib than getting out. Thats fine by me, just not in his typical behavior.

Some hope and excitement from M in Minot! He got payed yesterday and mentioned that someone had told him about a house for rent that is two bedrooms. So here is putting faith into hope that this will work out combined with tithing and prayers. And my fingers are hypothetically crossed. I think I need more faith in faith.

Ah I get to teach some 12 and 13? year olds in church tomorrow maybe I should actually read it!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I hope you get a place up there soon so that you can reunite!