Friday, April 29, 2011

Fabulous 28

Yup that time of the year has come again. My birthday. And I am 28 this year. It was a nice birthday. I had to do something distasteful-renew my drivers license. Oh well. I also got to go the chyropractor and get my back adjusted for the weight of the baby. Boy does it feel nice.

I got a Cold Stone Creamery cake and boy is it good. It tastes like oreo in cake and ice cream form.

We also went to the Shrine Circus. Oh it was a great experience. V loved the tigers and elephants. He hardly blinked the whole first half. There where camels and horses and men who balance swords on their mouths. Oh wow. There was also a bear.

However after the intermission he lost interest. Until the elephants did tricks. Then for the finale was the motorcycles in the cage. He was scared. Snuggled up real close but he couldn't take his eyes off the cage. They fit 4 motorcyles in that cage. WHOLEY COW was it intense.

I also had lots of people on facebook wish me a happy birthday. I am truely blessed in my life.

No comments: