Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter

I made things simple this easter. We didn't dye eggs, but I have boiled eggs to do deviled eggs, which I still haven't made. I got candy to fill the plastic eggs V was going to hunt.

Saturday I had to work and it was tiring. I stayed later to help out. We had three cashiers helping guests until 10 and there was a line at each register. When I got home I had to fill the eggs and M hid them. I also had to prepare for nursery the next day. We were splitting them again.

Unfortunately V had (and still does) a cold so he didn't go to church.

I had gotten ham steaks so we had easy fried ham, instant potatoes, and rhodes rolls.

Yup I took things easy. We got to skype family in fallon, so that was nice.

Oh when V hunted eggs, we had to point them out, but he was quick to grab them, open them, and then dump the candy out into a candy bowl. Then he had to put the empty eggs on the couch. Once again I got pictures but am unable to load them.

No comments: