Monday, September 27, 2010

Starting Fall

The first day of Fall was last week. And with the start of the a new season brought cold, rainy weather. V caught a stuffed up nose and cough. He then decided I needed it. That would have been all fine and dandy except that I started orientation at Target the same day. And the next day when I was training on the registers my nose decided to run. Well by Saturday my throat was sore and my voice was hoarse. But you know that's ok. I work about 25 hours a week.

I will be cashiering and working in food avenue. I already spent two days there and I really enjoy it.

M is loving his hours and the work. He gets paid every monday and that works out great. So we will constantly have cash flow.

OOOOHHH oh oh I need to let you all know that if you get a Target Debit card, it is connected directly to your checking account you will recieve 5% off your purchases!!!!!

Ok now, last but definately the best part, V got a hair cut. He looks so grown up. He has been acting it too.

Last night when I came home from work he was being silly. Throwing the cat toy and then hopping after it. Saturday he was running back and forth down the hall. When M asked where he was going he pointed down the hall and had a look on his face that clearly said "DUH" is he a teenager already?

Happy Fall!!!!

1 comment:

Lyle and Lori said...

Millie, your blog has a little "spring" in it. I can tell that you are happy and that things have definitely turned around for your little family. Good for you guys. XOXO, Lori