Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New things

It is amazing how fast things can change. Last week M and I were starting to feel hopeless. Maybe he would never be able to find a job. So I started applying. And by that I mean that I filled out 3 applications on friday. Then we went to church sunday. The nursery was roudy. All the 2 and under kids where wild! But thats not the story. The 1st councilor in the bishopric asked M to come see him Monday if he was still interested in the job with the roof and floor truss manufacturing company that this councilor just happened to be a mananger of. So he goes. And he comes back. And then he tells me that he has to be there the next day (today) at 7 in the morning!!!!!!!!!

It starts at $11 an hour. He will get weekends off, paid vacation after 30 days, paid holidays and he will work 9 hours a day!

OH how exciting. Well it doesn't end there!!!!!

Remember those applications that I filled out? Well I got a call yesterday from Target asking me to come in and do some interviews. Here we might run into a little snag. I told them I was seeking full time hours, but with M having a job now it is going to have to be part time in the evenings and open on saturdays. But if they work with me I will get to help bring in more money to meet our needs.

Thank you to all who have been praying for us. Prayers really are answered. I feel that this is the start of all our dreams being met. And we may just see all you Fallon dwellers this summer!!!!! Cause he has paid vacation!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lyle and Lori said...

Oh, good for you guys. I knew you would find something quick. The Lord really does hear and answer us doesn't he? Way to go!