Friday, May 14, 2010

Mothers Day: Better Late Than Never

Mothers Day was such a nice day. Ok except for the rain. I got to talk to my two mothers. I had made a book using Shutterfly.com to send to them on mother's day full of pictures of V. They both enjoyed it very much.

At church V and I were the only ones to go because M's schedule has changed. But I enjoyed the talks that were given. The older girls in primary sang "I often go walking" which is my favorite mothers day song. It made me think of my own mom and how much I miss her. I can honestly say that I really don't think of all the wonderful things I do as a mother. I guess it is because I have just the one little boy. I know that I love him to pieces. Even when I get frustrated with him trying to help with the dishes. But he makes up for it with the random kisses and the constant want for someone to play with him or read him a story.

I am glad that we decided to have him. He has brought such joy into our lives and the happiness that he has in him so sweet.

Right now he likes to have pillow fights in the kitchen. He will bring you a pillow and then start whacking at you he bends down really low, gets this look of concentration on his face and then he swings his arm with all his might. So hard in fact that he usually falls down on the floor because of it.

I have gotten into the habit of fake crying when he is sad, and because he is a little copy catter he does it too. He starts fake crying and climbs up into my lap puts his arms around my neck and pats me on the back. He is just such a joy.

Ok now that I've gotten off topic enough... Back to My MOMs

They are wonderful examples to me and I love them both wonderfully and completely.

I LOVE YOU MOM

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!

No comments: