Friday, August 17, 2012

The continuing adventures of a 4 yr old

Is there something suspect about a little boy who wakes up at 7:30 shutting all the bedroom doors and goes outside? I think so. I don't really know why he did it. But by the time we got dressed and followed him outside he had rescued another rabbit from the cats. He was holding it by the ears! This one was bigger and in a bad way. There was no letting it go to scamper off and survive. So we had to get V back in the house so M could return the cat's meal to them. I just don't know about him. I think it is super sweet that he is so caring of animals. Which is funny because he won't touch turtles, alligators, or lizards. I like that!!!!!

He thinks he is just like the grown up boys. He wanted to help poor cement so bad he sat there telling everybody who would listen to him that he was ready to work. He finally was able to go up by the cement truck by my dad to help tell the cement truck where to go. Then in between trucks he got to get a shovel and try and move the cement.

Here is one of my favorite things that he has done rescently. NOT! He got ahold of a pocket knife and stuck it up his nose. Yep you guessed it he sliced his nose. You can see it. But he didn't need stiches. Thank goodness! I do not need a hospital trip every year around his birthday. I told M lets not have anymore boys. He has way too many scars and owees.

In dropping off the kids so I could do birthday shopping for V he informed me, while holding his sleeping bag, that he was having a spend the night at grandma and grandpa's house. Poor kid. That was unable to happen. The grandparents had to get up early and go to work and Reno. At least there is going to be more cement pooring today.

No comments: