Friday, August 10, 2012

All About V

Can I tell you that V is a very funny boy? Did I tell you that he punched Daddy in the groin? That was funny. Ask me about it sometime. He has been keeping us on our toes thats for sure.

Exibit A. He caught a baby cotton tail and brought it in the house. It was squiling I thought it was the show I was watching. Then I thought he was torchering? one of the cats. No he had a babby bunny in his hand. And I quote "It was in big cats mouth and I took it away and it is my pet baby bunny." So I go back to the bedroom where M is at and we take them both outside where we release baby bunny. It promptly runs up M's pant leg.  V was very conscerned he wouldn't get baby bunny back. I convinced him that the mommy bunny would miss her baby. Sooooo...

Exibit B. He finds a birds nest in a tree where he wants me to get it down so the bird egg will hatch in his hand and he can sleep with it at night. Ummm NO!

Funny story! He spent the night at Nama and Papa's house. While there Papa shot a badger. A badger right out there in the middle of the field. In the desert. Well the next day at church Roger Sorensen got up and bore his testimony with music. I leaned over to M and said his name. Well V heard that and informs us that Papa had shot a Roger!!!! I thought I was going to start laughing right out loud!!!!!!

Exibit C. He cut his hair. Just one snip. Right at the front of his hair. His bangs if you will. Right in the middle of his forehead. At the scalp. I ask you what am I supposed to do with this boy? Ah but he is sweet.

No comments: