Monday, January 3, 2011

Thanksgiving

Yup I have been really bad and haven't posted anything lately. So that said here we go...

I find a kind of joy in knowing that ALL of the thanksgiving food is my responsibility. So when the rolls are the best I've ever made I am a little proud of my work. I cooked a small turkey and it was delicious. Nice and moist.

Our ward dropped off a thanksgiving dinner again, which I wish I had known they were going to do that because we had two turkeys and LOTS of boxes of stuffing. They had a frozen pumpkin pie in there, and I have to admit it was really spicey. I didn't like it that much.

I also made a strawberry reubarb pie and while I royally messed up the crust it still tasted good.

It was a quiet Thanksgiving. And I didn't have to work. Thank goodness. And best of all we have lots to be thankful for.

No comments: