Thursday, January 6, 2011

PREGNANCY

So I mentioned that we are expecting a baby. And we are. I don't want to make a big deal about the pregnancy itself, but I do want to mention a few things. I will 17 weeks tomorrow. I have started to feel Peanut move around some. The first week of February will be the ultrasound. The morning sickness didn't last too long. It was even mostly over before the end of the first tri-mester. I really like the doctor I have up here. He answers all my questions before I can ask them. On the last two visits we have been able to hear the heart beat. I was so pleased with that. No worries with this one. As we get closer to June 11 we will schedule a c-section.

By then we will also be making definate travel plans to go on vaction to Nevada and Oregon!!!!!! I can't wait. Seriously it has been too long since we have been home. And Nevada truely is home. It is like the state song says:
"Home means Nevada, Home means the Hills,
Home means the sage and the pine!"

V doesn't really know what it all means, but if you ask him he says he is going to be a brother and he wants a sister. But he also just repeats the last word you say. Because I always ask him if he is going to be a big brother he says brother. Then I follow up with- Do you want a baby brother or sister? And so he says tister! He really is so cute.

Oh we cute all his curls off. Super short hair (for him) I will post pictures when I remember to charge my camera.

2 comments:

Ty and Melissa said...

Not trying for a VBAC this time? I'm not trying to be rude, just curious. :)

millie said...

Melissa-
I don't want to try natural in any way shape or form. I am terrified of it! My doctor said that because V was such a big baby this one most likely will be too. So I am happy with that. I didn't think you were being rude.