Monday, November 9, 2009

Do I remember it all?

All right for the past few day there have been things that I was wanting to remember for this post. WILL I REMEBER IT ALL? I don't really know.

Ok so obviously I haven't taken the time to figure out how to show off our pile of leaves yet... COMING SOON!!!!!!!!! In the mean time. Saturday night after V was in the tub and M was having me help him cut his hair we decided that V needed one too. So we pulled him out of the water that he had actually drained out by that time and plopped him on a chair buck naked. He was ok with this for a time. It was also interesting to watch M use V's baby comb and some dull hair cutting scissors to trim his hair. We had to move on to clippers. That made it go by faster but not super fast because every single moment of that hair cut V was turning his head as M put the clippers to head. I'm just glad that M didn't draw blood.

So now V's hair is the shortest it has been in his entire life and maybe his next hair cut will be next year. I am seriously keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

The weather has actually been nice up here the last couple of days and so we played outside some. It wouldn't be so bad if we had a fence. But because we don't this is how outside play goes for V!!!!!

Down on hands and knees inside the door. Crawl backwards on the porch to the steps.

Go down the steps.

Run to the back of the house to the other side of the house.

Go around the back of the trailer next to us.

Run back.

Run across the grass that is not part of our area.

Run back.

Think about playing on the slide.

Dive into the pile of leaves.

Chase Adolf to the front of the house toward the road. Send mom into a panic. Pick him up as I spot a car on the road.

Put V in his wagon to sit while I continue to rake up the endless leaves in our yard.

While he is in the wagon go to the end of the street and check the mail.
He definately keeps us on our toes. M continues to work and that is pretty much all we do. Last week I was invited to a party given by a girl in the ward. It was out on base. I got to get a voucher to go on base. They had to check the car for bombs. It was really nice to get to know some more girls in the ward. It is amazing but I already almost feel at home in this ward. Today V and I went to lunch with the "Lunch Bunch" group in Relief Society. It was lots of fun. V was fascinated with something in that restuarant that I'm still not sure what it was. Either the waiters or the parrot that he could see.
Now that I see it is late. I'm cold, and my contacts are starting to say "take us out." I am going to go to bed.

No comments: