Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dreams

So I thought I would do something different on here. I usually post about what is going on or interesting stories. Well today I am going to tell you the story of an interesting (to me) dream.

M and I were married and going to college. V was not around. We ended up on campus listening to Gina Sorensen and her husband sing with a small group of friends. We were in hiding. Un-noticed by the performers. Until they spotted us and recognized us as family. So we were invited to go with them out to a store.

It turned out that the store was an ice cream parlor. As we were getting in line a girl down the line stole her ice cream and left. It was a big to-do. Well she came back. And suddenly we were in this car with no doors driving down the street talking about being careful because the girl that shop lifted had died in a car wreck.

And then girls were talking to M and all excited that they would get to be alone with him on a school trip. They thought he was so cute and fun. They acted like I didn't excist or wasn't important. Right in front of me a girl gave M her phone number. I looked at her with astonishment and pointed to the ring on my finger and told her that "it doesn't matter what you do I get to go to bed with him every night. I'm his WIFE!!!!!!"

What a wonderful dream! It showed me that I am so greatful to be his wife. I get to share his life. And no one else gets that privelage.

How lucky am I!!!!

1 comment:

sweetpea#1 said...

you are hilarious. You know how to claim your man LOL!