Friday, March 19, 2010

All About V!!!!!

V thinks he is growing up. In the past week he has been showing that he is a big boy who is very smart and not at all forgetful.

Starting with Sunday: As soon as Sacrament Meeting was over he grabbed ahold of my hand and ran to Nursery. When we got to the door he let go of my hand and walked right over to the table of play-do. He only needed me to get through the crowds of big people. When did he grow up?

Ok so while we were in Utah V discovered a three wheeler that was just his size. We couldn't take it with us because it didn't fit on the plane and it wasn't ours. But ever since we got home he has been trying ride his dump truck and his race car garage like a bike. So we tried to show him the remote control car and he threw a fit when we put it away. Yesterday we went shopping for his own bike. The one we found is still a little bit too big. But he didn't care. He kept trying to take it off the shelf. Unfortunately he can't sit on the seat and touch the ground at the same time. But we know what to get for his birthday.

On Monday V was playing in the dirty sink water, making a mess. I told him that after I change his diaper I would put some water in the tub so he could play in that. I got his diaper and became distracted. I had given the diaper to him. He came to me where I was distracted and grabbed my hand leading me to the couch. I change his diaper and he then leads me to the bathroom. The whole way there saying "Tubby" I love that that is his word for tub.

This morning he woke up and was acting grumpy. M figured out that he was hungry. He would lead you to the fridge saying bapple. We didn't have any apples so he settled for carrots.

Oh and M brought home an innertube just V's size. He loves that thing. Right now he has it around his ankles and is trying to walk around like that.

When I changed his diaper this morning I told V to bring me a pair of pants and a shirt so he could get dressed. He brought me a shirt and pair of pajama bottoms. But they were a shirt and pants. Like I said when he did he get so smart and grown up?

No comments: