Saturday, January 2, 2010

Here's to 2010

A new decade starts. Well it started yesterday! But my point is I can't believe that it has been ten years. I was going on 17. My life seemed so complicated back then. But looking back it was really simple. I didn't have to worry about much. Mostly just school and everything that went with it. Including boys. Now I have much much more in my life. Like a wonderful husband who loves my dearly. A fun, energetic child who brings lots of love and frustration into my day. I wouldn't have it any other way. It is our responsibility together to make sure that there is food in his belly and a warm dry place to live. He has wonderful animals to play with and thats just a bonus. We get to make sure he is loved and healthy and clothed.

This next year for us, we hope, brings love and happiness. And now here are the things I want for 2010!!!!!

I want to lose the added 20 pounds I've gained since moving here.

I want us to be in a better house.

I want M to find a job that pays better, but that he also loves.

And most of all I want for us to add another member to our family. So if the others on this list happen then this last one can happen too.

Here's to a bright outlook to a great year.

1 comment:

Lyle and Lori said...

Hey Millie,
Happy New Year! I hope you are able to achieve all those goals this year:) We're still cold and very snowy, just probably not a cold as you guys. We had a great Christmas with everyone home this year. We're going to see "Blind Side" after the Schank wedding reception. We heard it's pretty good. Love, The Johnsons